Ten Ways Conservatives Can Fight Back|
January 26, 2009
Are you fed up with political correctness? Tired of the way our language is being
redefined? Angry at stupid proposals, never ending crisis' and corrupt politicians?
Offended by the patronizing elites? If so, its time to start fighting back.
Don't underestimate the power of example. By employing these ten easy steps, one
person can make a difference:
1. Support capitalism
- (no-one else is). Say often and loudly:
Profit is not a dirty word.
Crony capitalism is bad. Free market capitalism is good.
2. Banish the word 'stimulus' from your vocabulary. The correct
word is government spending.
3. Stop tolerating lies and liars. A lie is a lie, not a misstatement.
Lies are bad and liars are not trustworthy. Even if they're media darlings.
4. Do not rely on the government for ANYTHING. Remember what Reagan
said: "Government is the problem, not the solution." Spread the word.
5. Never, ever again lower your voice when you mention race, blacks,
Negroes or whatever the PC word for African-Americans is.
5a: Stop using hyphens when referring to Americans.
6. Cancel your subscriptions to all liberal media and stop watching
NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. They have lost all credibility and don't deserve your support.
6a. Start getting your news from trustworthy sources. I recommend
the news site I edit,
, because its trustworthy and we
want to make a profit.
7. Start being judgmental. Its called 'having an opinion'.
8. Quit stifling your opinion when surrounded by lock-step liberals.
Your opinion is just as valid as anyone's, despite what the elites
may think. The PC idiots can only censor you if you let them. You never agreed to
or voted for the current politically correct rules and you are not obliged to follow
9. Ignore the 'experts'. Remember, just because everyone says something
is so, doesn't make it so. By not challenging 'expert opinion', you enable it. Keep
in mind that most of our current 'experts' are educated way beyond their intelligence.
9a. Employ the 'experts' test: Just ask yourself, who benefits? Chances
are good its not you. If that doesn't work, just follow the money.
10. Most importantly, say 5 times a day: 'Sticks and stones may
break my bones but words will never hurt me'.
Stifling dissent by labeling the dissenter a racist, homophobe,
meanspirited, etc. is one of the left's most effective tactics. If anyone tries
to discredit you by using these labels, immediately recognize that they're
group-think, useful idiots whose opinions are formed by others. Act accordingly.
If you follow these ten steps, others will follow. Before you know it, you'll soon
be able to say God Bless America without fear of censure or embarrassment. You'll
be able, once again, to take pride in merit, success, true achievement, God and
of being forced to worship at the alter of political correctness,
diversity, multiculturalism and equality of outcome.
Who knows, you might even cause a liberal to think twice. That would
be real change.
Nancy Morgan is a columnist and news editor for
She lives in South Carolina
Article may be reprinted with attribution.